Sunday, December 11, 2011

Comot

The weekend was spent rummaging and re-arranging all the clothes in the wardrobe again, other that the usual moping-dust busting the whole house, washing clothes..
And, other than the moping-dusting part, the rest of my chores was accompanied by one really curious-amazed look, by Comot. She will always be there with me, no matter what. She always try to position herself near my feet whenever I'm in the kitchen. Looking at the fridge, the sink. 
Either I was washing my clothes, reading, typing on my laptop, you name it... she's always sit nearby. I kind of think of her my little guardian angel (who at this point needed me to be guarding her from jumping off the balcony). Even, when I was praying, she'll always try to sit on the prayer mat as well.

This one tiny feisty creature is adorable and always a dear to my husband. I once asked him "between all four, which one do you love most?" He didn't answer me, but I know that he always do the 'ga.. ga' with Comot all the time. He likes Comot because she's very 'manja' and reminded him of our late Simba. Whenever he opened up the front door, Comot would be running to him, just like Simba (Nope, that didn't happen to me though). 

Last week, we had to cut her nails because she's at that age where she just scratch anything, even our feet and hands. I googled up on the 'how-to' and we both grabbed her while trying to cut her nails. She was making her usual noise when things didn't go her way whenever any of the nail got cut but we didn't budge! :) "Sudah tau laa dia punyer teknik". :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers