Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let's talk

Cont' from the earlier post...

So, what have happened?
  1. I'm now a wife! Adding that to the existing list of best friend, friend, sister, daughter, auntie responsbilities that I have all this while. Oh wait, I'm also daughter-in-law (DIL) and also sister-in-law (SIL) for my in laws. The family is getting bigger. I love the responsbilities because it also comes with greater affection and attention that I got. I'm more than happy to be around my big families now.
  2. I have a husband. Yes, I know it's a redundant statement to Point 1 but I do have to emphasize. The reason is because I do feel that I have a perfect husband for me. 6 years ago, a lot of people around me said that I got the perfect boyfriend just to make me believe it. Now, I don't need others to say that to my face. I know for a fact that this guy is the nicest person who I could have end up living the rest of my life with. He knows me. He loves me. And, he respect me. How would I know that? I'll get to that in Point 3.
  3. Not many people aware that I'm pregnant (or I was? ). A month ago, my visit to a clinic confirmed that I'm pregnant trought the UPT. It took us by surprised because my earlier 2 UPT test done on my own shows a (-)ve result. Anyway, we were both happy about it. A week ago, I had spottings/bleeding. Was prescribed dupastone and MC for a couple of days. The doctor even advised me to just rest, no cooking, no travelling.
  4. My husband didn't allow me to cook at all. He did all the cooking. He even stopped by during lunch so that he can brought me lunches (so that I don't have to cook at all!!!). He washed all my clothes. :) He will get the washing machine for me later on, so in the mean time, he did all the washing. I literally just sit on the couch/ lie on the bed the whole time. 
  5. Another visit to the clinic a few days ago didn't bring any good news at all. There's a possibility that I might have a blighted ovum. I'm beginning to feel redha about it. Mr Botak said
                    "its okay, tade rezeki. Next time aje lah . Kalau ade rezeki, ade tuh. Kuasa Allah"

         I told him

                    " Takper. Allah bersama dengan orang orang yang sabar"

         He smiled and uttered

                    " Itu lah sebab abang kawen dengan sayang"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers