Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miscarriage (chapter 3)



Hari ni (eh semalam, dah kul 3 pagi)
Yes, semalam, my husband whisper to me that he didn't mind doing all the chores; washing clothes, cooking, kemas rumah, because he knew all those hard work could never reach the level of pain that I was in. Yes, he hate seeing me in pain. The same way I can't bear looking at him when he's sick.

To my husband (yes, I know you're reading this)...

Thank you sayang

You won't see me do this in public (Facebook) simply because I condone any love-affection in public. Yes, ini pun public but only my hubby and my few close friends je yang baca. So, hopefully they don't mind :)

And to my close friends, thank you for all your wishes. :)


1 comment:

  1. hi petite, i hope its not too late to wish SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU :D

    aku tau ko kuat to face this challenge, anggap la dugaan Allah utk korg berdua. aku paham, sbb sendiri penah lalui. jgn stres2 ok,be merry as i remembered u are, inshaAllah Dia akan bagi bila sampai time XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers